Park Hill School District's
Enrollment Information

Parents and Students

When you enroll in the Park Hill School District

it is important that you bring

to your area school:

1. An original birth certificate.

2. An immunization form
 (shot record)

If your child needs an immunization  the

Platte County Health Dept.  

4443 N.W. Gateway

Riverside, MO

Telephone # 816 587-5998

offers free immunizations or shots.

3. Two forms to show proof of residency

such as a
rent receipt
utility bill
personal property tax receipt


Other useful
ESL Links
compiled by
Kathy Hutchinson
ESL teacher